Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How To Get Traffic Significantly

How To Get Traffic Significantly ? Maybe this is desired by most  blogger. One answer is by way of exchange of traffic. Traffic exchange is one method to increase traffic to your website / blog in an instant. This will bring your website / blog to rank better in google.

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange


This method requires you to do surf or visit the websites / blogs of other people to get the return visit, However with just one click or no clicks.
Usually, traffic exchange service uses the ratio of visits, for example 2:1. It means, every second time a visit to the websites of others, we get a visit. Utilization of these services are widely used to maintain traffic bloggers sites.
There are two ways to exchange this traffic, ie 

1.  Manually
    Websites that offer these services which are
    • easyHits4U.com 
    1:1 Traffic Exchange
    • trafficg.com 





    • bootScootinTraffic



      2.  Automatically

      Websites that offer these services which are :
      • Autohitsnow.com


        • QuietHitsNow.com 



          (Both will be discussed in detail.).

          13 comments:

          Jason Kasher said...

          As simple as it sounds and as many times as you hear it, this is really good advice. I hardly saw any traffic at all to my site unitl i visited others websites. Both people get something out of it.

          Gary said...

          This is good stuff. But if a person is to do link exchange. The sites must be relevant to one another.

          Malendaz Coleman said...

          Nice Blog... I found a great website for Going Green http://www.123GreenLife.com they also help feed starving children.

          Sense of Blogging said...

          begitulah, untuk bisa jadi nomor 1 di Google memerlukan usaha yang keras, saat saya menuliskan komentar ini, disamping saya juga ada buku dengan Judul menjadi no.1 di Google, Nice post bro, btw visit balik & follow mine too using GFC! Thanks! kpadaku.blogspot.com

          Shazida Khatun said...

          Dear Expert
          Your google adsense adsense account may be in risk .kindly see the term & conditions of google adsense at http://googletopz.co.cc .Never think as it is a spam because you used various ad network in your blog.

          Loomis said...

          Hey great blog here, I was wondering if you could check out mine and let me know what you think. I would be willing to add a referral link for you in my blog roll if you would like :)

          http://www.successdemandsaction.net

          Lita C. Malicdem said...

          Great! My traffic was a little hard to come by, but after I had somehow moved around doing regular visits to related blogs, it is slowly showing. I don't want to take risk but your traffic tips will be an addition for me to consider. Thank you!

          Altered Minds Infiltration Rouge said...

          awesome!! =j

          Free Templates said...

          nice info.....i like it

          http://reviewdigitals.com

          Anya said...

          wow! nice tip for a newbie blogger like me. Thanks> Hope you could drop by my sites too. http://beadecorator.blogspot.com and http://your-daily-feed.blogspot.com

          dig biz xpt said...

          It is really true but one thing that people overlook most time when surfing for traffic is such this.I never bothered myself on it until i understood it myself.check my blog here at free internet marketing tools

          Unknown said...

          thanks All

          manjula said...

          hai

          It’s really helpful article. I can’t work with yoast one more hour. I was never satisfied with Yoast’s plug in. Wondering if any other writers have tried using the Ink for All AI? https://seo.app/XzTXZsUH9